Monday, February 25, 2013

More work done Monday

 This is the trim for the windows.  Clean and simple.  I love it.
 This is the baseboard that I picked out.  I'll probably have to dust it more than the angled style, but it looks so nice.
Discovering the floors are not water-stained or damaged was a thrill.  And I love the color.  Hopefully we can get it matched close to this as it's refinished. 
There's a piece of wood trim going diagonally along the edge of the fireplace tiles that I am also happy about.
 The linen closet is hogging a ton of space, but it's necessary.  We should have the vanity in tomorrow.
 Oh, the cabinets are beautiful.  I'm calling this color milk chocolate.  It makes sense that it  makes me happy to look at it.
I stopped by to measure the vanity before Bob picked it up today.  It looks lighter than the linen closet in my photos, but hopefully it'll match.  I checked the invoice and they both say "light cherry".  
We went with different, lighter cabinets for the bathroom than the kitchen because they were less expensive and easier to order.  Our kitchen cabinets are through Lowes, and the ordering/purchasing process has not been painless.  We'll see how it all works out.

No comments: