I can't help it.
I love having kids' parties. I love the silly games. I love the yummy food and watching them eat it. I love all the screaming and the excited ruckus. I love the special decorations. I even enjoy all the planning and crafting that I do before it. It's like a final exam that involves the research, the presentation, the visual aids, the Q&A afterwards.
The downside of my serious preparation is having to swat at all the sneaky fingers intent for the cakes, frostings, candies, and treats I'm making the week before the party, both mine and the boys. "Saturday" is said a lot. But it's so fun. It's worth it!

1 comment:
Ugh, birthdays. I wish I had your enthusiasm. I am going to email myself a link to this blog post and read it in the last week of October this year...maybe it will give me strength.
Post a Comment