I'm nervously excited. It'll be a big adjustment for me to be "home-schooling" him. I love having large chunks of time to myself during the week, so we'll see how I handle the new schedule as soon as things rolling. A "pro" is that the K12 curriculum is already provided along with all the supplies, so that makes things much easier for me, I think/hope. Another "pro" is that WAVA is a public school, so we don't have to pay for anything. Some kinks to work out that I'm expecting is figuring out how to share my computer with Joel for a large portion of the day, keeping track of hours he spends on each of his courses, and making sure he doesn't burn out and lose his enthusiasm/motivation.
Stay tuned and wish us all luck.

2 comments:
You can do it! I've always been impressed with the idea of homeschooling. I hope it helps you and Joel! I hope you'll be able to chronicle your experience on your blog--when ever you get the computer away from Joel.
You can do it!
If you need motivation call my MIL.
What a great way to start the new year!
~Amie
Post a Comment