Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Superpowers

I'm happy to report that we are eating our vegetables to develop our superpowers.

My superpower is to read minds. Joel was really surprised to hear this. I grinned widely inside when I read that in his mind. But, I don't eat my vegetables all the time, so sometimes my power fails me. But that's ok. It's a good reminder to eat some lettuce.

Joel's superpower is to see very far with his extra-sensory eyes. He is certain that he can sometimes see other planets. Whenever I am driving and I need help finding a "Q" for the alphabet game, he's a really big help. Also helpful is a bag of carrots on hand for him.

Harlan can turn his enemies with laughter. His is especially helpful when I'm in a bad mood.

We're not sure what Jamie's superpower is, yet. He hasn't eaten anything other than crackers since he was born. We'll wait.

No comments: