Friday, October 31, 2008
Scary
It really didn't take much effort to create this look for Halloween, which now has me concerned that perhaps I've become more naturally witchier than I had realized. If anyone wants to use me for a makeover show, might I suggest the title be "How to look like a million without brewing a million."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
My kids are in love with you. Lorien has asked twice now to see "The Witch" again and Wyatt wants to know why my costume wasn't as scary as yours. Thanks a lot.
I didn't even have to put on makeup for my costume this year, though yours is definitely more impressive. I have established a tradition of going out on Halloween as an absent-minded professor. I'm delighted you found my blog, btw. I've been lurking on yours for a while!
Post a Comment