I listen and raise my hand.
I keep my hands and feet to myself.
I work and play quietly in the room.
I have my name on all my things.
I will be on time.
I will get on the right bus.
I will line up and wait patiently outside my classroom.
I will not bring my dog on school grounds.
I will report to the office if I'm late and have a note from my parents.
I will bring home lots of forms for my parents to fill out.
I won't ride my bike to school until I'm 9, even if my parents are with me.
I will take my medicine before school.
I will play by game rules and choose referees before the start of games.
I will play tag only in the field.
I won't chew gum.
I won't climb on the outside of the play structure or on top of the monkey bars.
I will slide feet first.
I will only run in the field.
I will not dig in the field.
I won't pick up sticks.
I will not call names.
Be responsible.
Respect yourself.
Respect all property.
Respect other students and all staff.
Respect school community and playground expectations.
Stay on school grounds during school hours and observe defined boundaries.
Do not bring gum, super balls, hard or soft baseballs, trading cards, toy guns, pocket knives, lighters or matches to school.
Electronic devices of any kind are not allowed.
Umbrellas are permitted when used safely.
Students are expected to dress for the weather.
Use only the main building restroom during recess. Obtain a pass from playground teacher first.
Students must possess an office/hall pass to be in the main building.
Tackle football, playing tag on climbing equipment, "play" fighting, rough play are not permitted.
No sexual harassment.
So, Joel has read and understood all the rules and has signed his name to them. Right after he finished his thesis on migratory centipedes. Did I mention he's 5?

No comments:
Post a Comment