Monday, August 27, 2007

DDM Followup

"The Dillydally Monster is going to eat you." Joel said to Jamie after they went to bed.
Jamie said, "I don't want to be eaten."
Joel said, "He won't eat me. Just you. And then we'll get a different Jamie. Not you. Someone else. Do you want to live?"
"Yeah."
"Then go to sleep."

4 comments:

Carrot Jello said...

DAng. That's harsh.

SuzanneF said...

Yeah. Maybe it's gone too far. It's not really working anymore, anyway. They were in bed for 2 and a half hours watching airplanes and stars and talking about what they were going to have for breakfast.

Harlan said...

Clearly our blackout curtains need to be on the OUTSIDE of the window, so they're unable to watch out the window for hours. :-)

Cassie said...

Wooo-hooo! I laughed until I cried when I read that, hilarious. I love your boys and wish (as always) we were closer.