Both are lovely to me. I can see you in either on. Why not bribe yourself to reach some goal or other, and let the dress be your reward? That's what I'd probably do. Mom
If you love the dress the money is waaaaaay worth it! They are pretty spectacular dresses...I'd go with the paisley dress...or the flowers...no the paisley...yes the paisley.
4 comments:
dieting no, money yes. it is worth buying something that you like.
Both are lovely to me. I can see you in either on. Why not bribe yourself to reach some goal or other, and let the dress be your reward? That's what I'd probably do. Mom
well, what happens when you love both of them?? hum! what's a girl to do!
If you love the dress the money is waaaaaay worth it! They are pretty spectacular dresses...I'd go with the paisley dress...or the flowers...no the paisley...yes the paisley.
Post a Comment