Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Date night!

"Joel, in a little while, we're going to go pick up a babysitter t........"
"NO! I don't want a babysitter tonight!" 
"Yes, mom and dad need to go on a date to remind ourselves that we love each other."
"Well, I want to go with you on a date!!"
["HA!" heard from the spouse in the basement]

3 comments:

Carrot Jello said...

Um, you're out of tobasco. ;)

Shay said...

funny kids!!!

Cassie said...

"HA!" is right!!! We tell the kids that going out on dates is part of our jobs. "We have to go out on dates, kiss and and say: 'I Love You' all the time. That is part of our job. If we didn't do all that we'd loose our jobs." So far, so good. We've taken the kids on dates with one or the other of us. They think it is a total hoot!