Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Pukey Pants

Airport newsstands that are open 24 hours a day, not the boutique stores that close at 8pm, should totally sell these:
I'm sure someone had a spare pair of kids pants somewhere in the Denver airport, but I couldn't find them. Their loss, 'cause they could have made a killing on them if they had seen the amount of vomit on Jamie's pants that night. If someone had said, "$100 and you won't have to smell those jeans for the next 3 hours," I would have said "throw in a little shirt and you have a deal."

1 comment:

Cassie said...

My sides ache from reading that post. Not laughing at your pain, mind you, just loving your writing. We have had the pukes running rampant through our house for the last two weeks. I just changed Clare's bed sheets for the second time today but I'd change puke sheets 100 times a day rather than keep pukey pants in my lap for three hours. You deserve another medal.