OK, now...hummm. I am, by nature, a fan of high and tight when it comes to boy hair. I don't like the long shaggy look of todays youth. Having said that: I can see Joel's locks are indeed glossy, soft and lovely and understand why you would debate. My vote: buzz 'em off. If it doesn't look great the curls will always grow back, right?
7 comments:
How can you ask for an opinion without including a very recent photo?!? I have no vote until I see these lovely locks in immediate action...
OK, now...hummm. I am, by nature, a fan of high and tight when it comes to boy hair. I don't like the long shaggy look of todays youth. Having said that: I can see Joel's locks are indeed glossy, soft and lovely and understand why you would debate. My vote: buzz 'em off. If it doesn't look great the curls will always grow back, right?
well, the curls may not come back. so if you are prepared to say goodbye to your baby then go for it! but he does have a nice head of hair!
Cut! Cut!
Definitely leave them be! :-) The time for not having much hair is in his 40s and beyond!
Uncle Terri says the curls are gorgeous. I wish I still had mine. DON'T cut them yet is my vote! He's not even 3 yet! xoxo
Listen people, soon enough he will be 9, 10, 11, and so on, and won't want to cut his hair when you'd like it short. Cut it now while you can!
Post a Comment